Inverter Inverter Circuit And Control Circuit Outside
The inverter is the process of converting AC power into DC power. It is called rectifier, and the circuit that completes the rectification function is called rectifier circuit. The device that realizes the rectification process is called rectifier or rectifier. Correspondingly, the process of converting DC power into AC power is called an inverter. The circuit that completes the inverter function is called an inverter circuit, and the device that realizes the inverter process is called an inverter device or an inverter.
1. According to the inverter output AC frequency frequency, can be divided into frequency inverter, IF inverter and high frequency inverter. Frequency inverter frequency of 50 ~ 60Hz inverter; IF inverter frequency is generally 400Hz to a dozen kHz; high frequency inverter frequency is generally more than a dozen kHz to MHz.
2. According to the inverter output phase number, can be divided into single-phase inverter, three-phase inverter and multi-phase inverter.
3. According to the inverter output power to the sub-points, can be divided into active inverter and passive inverter. Where the inverter output power to the industrial power grid transmission inverter, known as the active inverter; where the inverter output power to a certain load of the inverter called passive inverter Device.
4. According to the inverter main circuit in the form of points, can be divided into single-ended inverter, push-pull inverter, half-bridge inverter and full-bridge inverter.
5. According to the inverter main switch device type, can be divided into thyristor inverter, transistor inverter, field effect inverter and insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) inverter. But also can be summarized as "half-controlled" inverter and "full control" inverter two categories. The former, do not have self-power off, components in the conduction after the loss of control, so called "half-controlled" ordinary thyristor belongs to this category; the latter, with self-power off, that is, no device Of the conduction and shutdown can be controlled by the control, it is called "full control", power field effect transistor and insulated gate double transistor (IGBT) and so belong to this category.
6. According to the DC power supply, can be divided into voltage source inverter (VSI) and current source inverter (CSI). The former, the DC voltage is nearly constant, the output voltage for the alternating square wave; the latter, the DC current is nearly constant, the current is also alternating current square wave.
7. According to the inverter output voltage or current waveform can be divided into sine wave output inverter and non-sine wave output inverter.
8. According to the inverter control mode, can be divided into FM (PFM) inverter and pulse width (PWM) inverter.
9. According to the inverter switch circuit work points, can be divided into resonant inverter, fixed-frequency hard-switching inverter and fixed-frequency soft-switching inverter.
10. According to the inverter converter mode, can be divided into load converter inverter and self-commutation inverter.
The direct function of the inverter is to convert the DC power into AC power, the core of the inverter device is the inverter switch circuit, referred to as the inverter circuit. The circuit through the power electronic switch on and off, to complete the inverter function. Power electronic switching devices on and off, the need for a certain drive pulse, these pulses may be changed by a voltage signal to adjust. Generate and adjust the pulse of the circuit. Often referred to as a control circuit or a control loop. In addition to the above-mentioned inverter circuit and control circuit, there are protection circuit, output circuit, input circuit, output circuit and so on.